RXMG is a California-based digital advertising company that helps consumers connect with offers that can improve their financial lives. We strive to be the best at digital performance marketing by taking a holistic approach. All of our actions are guided by a commitment to aligning interests and being direct, honest and creative.
We are looking for Full Stack Engineers to join our engineering team to help support, improve and innovate new features and integrations in our consumer intelligence platform.
What we expect out of every member of our software engineering team
- The ability to create a plan of attack on how you're going to accomplish the code you write in the form of flow diagrams, database schema ERD, and supporting documentation before you follow through on execution, execution is everything.
- Eagerness to learn new technologies and excel at your technical core competencies.
- We adhere to a high standard of engineering. Your code must be PSR12 compliant, maintain a high level of PHPUnit coverage, and include PHPDoc and OpenAPI Documentation where applicable. If it doesn't, it doesn't even make it into the development branch!
- Be involved in our stand ups every morning, participate in team deep-dives that describe what we are making, join in on our Lunch & Learn to showcase a piece of technology you want us to adopt, and work with our project managers to stay on track and update our users!
- Be organized and be able to communicate your objectives to your peers.
RX Marketing's Tech Stack
- Infrastructure and DevOps: Ubuntu Linux, Kubernetes, Docker, AWS & Google Cloud, and Sentry.
- Databases: ElasticSearch, MongoDB, InfluxDB and MySQL.
- Version Control: GitHub.
- Project Tracking and Roadmaps: JIRA, Monday, and smart sheets. AGILE Scrum (eXtreme Programming).
- Expert working knowledge of:
- Web Fundamentals like browser/server (HTTP) communication, Web sockets, and DNS.
- Git: Branching strategies, Pull Requests, code reviews etc.
- PHPUnit, PHPDoc, and OpenAPI/Swagger documentation.
- Experience or have a good understanding of:
- Databases such as MySQL, ElasticSearch, InfluxDB, MongoDB and Redis.
- Laravel Queues, Events/Listeners, Workers, and Caching etc.
- VueJS page & component writing
- Bootstrap, Tailwind, or other front-end UX/UI Frameworks.
- Command line tools such as Docker and PHP Artisan
- Diagram tools like Lucidcharts, Diagrams.net or equivalent.
- At least 2+ years of experience as a Full Stack Engineer using VueJS and Laravel or equivalent framework.
Benefits of Joining Our Team
Culture: We are committed to a culture that is fun, encourages professional growth, and incentivizes creativity and excellence. The most powerful teams are built on a blend of two key qualities: a shared vision and a diversity of perspectives. We strive to bring these qualities together by hiring exceptional talent at all levels with the broadest range of cultural and subcultural backgrounds. We are deliberate in our efforts to increase diversity, challenge biases, and ensure inclusion.
Full-time employees currently enjoy these amazing benefits:
· Work remotely
· Competitive Salary
· Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
· Unlimited PTO
· Company Retreats
· Technology tools to do your best work
· Company Surprises and Swag
· Amazing Co-workers located all over the country!
We are a welcoming and diverse team with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences. We were born and built remote and welcome others who believe remote companies are the way companies will be built into the future.
RXMG is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation