RXMG is a data-driven performance marketing company that delivers lifecycle campaign optimization and data monetization through email, social, search, SMS, and display media channels. RXMG connects advertisers to consumer audiences across multiple product verticals allowing advertisers to expand their online presence, drive engagement with their target markets, and monetize their unique insights into their consumers. RXMG also provides high-yield monetization environments to publishers with quality, targeted traffic channels.
We are looking for a full-time Content Coordinator to join our marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for the generation, development and management of engaging content across a range of industries. This role will report to our Content Manager, and work alongside our email, SMS, and website marketing teams to assist in the planning and designation of content team resources, coordination with external networks and advertisers on content compliance, and supporting content management systems used to track and analyze performance metrics associated with marketing materials. We will provide training and ongoing support, and empower our staff to work creatively and independently.
- Rapidly acquire a thorough understanding of Rx Marketing Group’s business model, content system, marketing strategy, resources and processes.
- Responsible for writing and developing high quality copy (clear, concise and grammatically correct) for digital marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate and manage content requests, including custom creative development, as well as the organization of content documentation amid asset approval, storage, and testing.
- Monitor effectiveness of marketing campaigns through data visualization tools and align content creation with audience engagement trends.
- Engage and communicate daily with the marketing team to ensure content needs are met.
- Be highly creative and curious about our clients products, services and industries.
- Ability to work autonomously on content projects, often with tight deadlines.
- Clearly communicate ideas to leadership with a distinct point of view.
- Work closely with internal teams to provide continued feedback and analysis for content performance, inclusive of optimization suggestions and recommendations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent preferred. (Make sure you mention your GPA and major)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (well-spoken, professional, friendly and courteous).
- Intelligent, outgoing individual with interpersonal skills and work ethic
- Invested in creating and managing performance-driven messaging with a desire to understand data behind that performance and iterate on copy based on its performance.
- Strong analytical skills, including ability to identify and quantify financial impact of opportunities with limited data.
- Highly detail-oriented and self-motivated with ability to handle and prioritize many projects at the same time
- Passion for digital media and understanding of online advertising industry
- Excellent computer skills with Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Track record in email, digital marketing, and/or sales is a plus
- Experience with Tableau is a plus
Benefits of working with us:
- Unlimited PTO: Many organizations try this, but we do it successfully.
- Paid Health Insurance, Dental, and Vision for you & your family: your family is our family.
- Fully remote-work: You don't have to come to an office! Our team works over Slack, Google Meet, and Zoom.
- 401K Plan: Matching 100% of the first 4%
- Company-provided hardware: We don’t want you to be held back by hardware - we provide the newest Apple hardware (MBP), extra monitors, and peripherals.