Rx Marketing Group (RxMG) is a California-based marketing technology company that manages data and delivers timely offers and products through multiple channels and proprietary websites. Our work is primarily in the consumer finance and home services vertical (credit cards, mortgages, alarm systems, etc.). We are growing and looking to add talented, passionate, visionary people to our team.
At RxMG, we are focused on building great relationships with our staff, customers, and partners. We offer excellent salaries, growth opportunities, a great culture, and generous benefits. Our benefits package includes paid health insurance, unlimited paid time off, and team events ranging from company retreats to hot sauce challenges, poker tournaments, and yoga classes. If you enjoy working with other professionals who believe in a fun, challenging, and creative work environment, we encourage you to apply.
We are looking for a full-time Account Manager to join our Media team. This is a fully remote position. In this fast-paced environment, this role ensures that their book of clients is meeting their campaign performance goals and will work in tandem with key stakeholders on the Media Team to drive account growth in highly targeted digital marketing campaigns. We are looking to add a self-motivated individual who has the ability to manage and complete tasks on their own, (we hate to micromanage!).
- Rapidly acquire a thorough understanding of RXMG’s capabilities, offerings, reporting analysis, competitive advantages, resources, and processes and articulate them persuasively to current and potential accounts
- Grow existing accounts and diversify offers
- Communicate internal marketing teams’ needs to clients while managing campaign KPIs, rates, budgets, caps, etc.
- Coordinate and manage campaign executions, including custom creative buildouts, set-up of assets, development of campaign timelines, data pulls based on client audience targeting and organization of the campaign documentation
- Conceptualize and manage advertiser timelines, coordinating with internal teams to meet goals including but not limited to budgets, contracts, onboarding, testing, restrictions/guidelines, and posting Instructions
- Serve as the point person for all campaign requests and communication with clients, including creative changes, pacing reports, performance reports, client meetings, campaign recommendations, etc.
- Liaise with internal teams, maintaining clear documentation to track offers, pacing & performance
- Work closely with internal teams to provide continuous feedback and analysis for campaigns, inclusive of optimization suggestions and recommendations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent preferred.
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to identify and quantify the financial impact of opportunities with limited data.
- Passion for digital media and understanding of the affiliate marketing industry
- Intelligent, outgoing individual with outstanding interpersonal skills and work ethic.
- Exceptional client relationship building & management skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to handle and prioritize many projects & clients at the same time
- Must be self-motivated, responsive, & take the initiative to get the job done
- Excellent computer skills with Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Hitpath, Zoho and Monday.com a plus