RXMG is a data-driven performance marketing company that delivers lifecycle campaign optimization and data monetization through email, social, search, SMS, and display media channels. RXMG connects advertisers to consumer audiences across multiple product verticals allowing advertisers to expand their online presence, drive engagement with their target markets, and monetize their unique insights into their consumers. RXMG also provides high-yield monetization environments to publishers with quality, targeted traffic channels.
The Digital Marketing Analyst (full-time) will provide important support, insights, and actions for our email marketing team. We are a multichannel digital marketer, primarily in the personal finance vertical. Our email marketing team handles all aspects of marketing campaigns ranging from copywriting and customer segmentation to deployment and analytics.
We provide training and ongoing support, but also empower our staff to work creatively and independently. We have high standards and count on each other. This position reports to the Email Team’s leadership.
- Monitor campaign performance to ensure success of active campaigns through reporting and analysis.
- Analyze data from historical campaigns & measure the effectiveness of specific offer promotions.
- Optimize campaigns and report revenue with related statistics to management.
- Identify/solve problems in a fast-paced environment and communicate solutions to the rest of the team and management.
- Interpret, analyze and make recommendations against campaign and database metrics.
- Realize maximum revenue opportunities in accordance with goals and objectives of the company.
- Report statistics and recommendations for company growth to management on a monthly basis.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent required. (Make sure you mention your GPA and major.)
- Strong analytical skills, including ability to identify and quantify financial impact of opportunities with limited data.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (well-spoken, professional, friendly and courteous).
- Ability to research new ideas and tools and bring insights back to the business
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to identify and solve problems quickly.
- Meticulous and task-oriented.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change.
- Proficiency in Google Docs/Sheets, and Python required.
- Knowledge of Tableau, Matlab, C,C++ or similar software/coding languages is a plus.
Benefits of working with us:
- Unlimited PTO: Many organizations try this, but we do it successfully.
- Paid Health Insurance, Dental, and Vision for you & your family: your family is our family.
- Fully remote-work: You don't have to come to an office! Our team works over Slack, Google Meet, and Zoom.
- 401K Plan: Matching 100% of the first 4%
- Company-provided hardware: We don’t want you to be held back by hardware - we provide the newest Apple hardware (MBP), extra monitors, and peripherals.
- Employee education programs: Do you want to continue to learn and grow? We will pay for your training, courses, materials, and certifications.
- Great Company Culture: Monthly Events (Poker, Guest Speakers, etc), Half Day Fridays (Summer time), and EOY “Quiet Time” (In December), 6 weeks paid parental leave.