RXMG is a California-based digital advertising company that employs our own state-of-the-art analytical and consumer intelligence platform to match people with the products they need to enrich their financial well-being. We are growing and looking to add talented, passionate, and visionary people to our team! At RxMG, we believe in rewarding our people and offer competitive salaries and generous benefits including a complete insurance package (medical, dental, and vision), flexible PTO, a casual work environment, lunches, and company retreats. If you enjoy working with other professionals who believe in a fun, challenging, and creative work environment, we encourage you to apply!
The Email Data Testing Specialist (full-time) will provide important support, insights, and actions for our email marketing team. We are a multichannel digital marketer, primarily in the personal finance vertical. Our email marketing team handles all aspects of marketing campaigns ranging from copywriting and customer segmentation to deployment and analytics.
We provide training and ongoing support, but also empower our staff to work creatively and independently. We have high standards and count on each other. This position reports to the Email Team’s leadership.
- Onboard new email program clients and test the quality of their sites
- Coordinate simultaneous testing of emails across 4+ ESPs
- Analyze performance of various email programs and coordinate the progression of each email program for each prospective client
- Keep track of all testing results and the progression of each new email program by client/website
- Experiment with content, email frequency, and email technique to ensure each new email program has the best chance of success
- Manage & scale email programs after they pass the testing process and ensure they have the best results possible
- Test delivery of data to ensure inboxing across major TLDs
- A/B testing of subject lines & content
- Monitor campaign performance to ensure success of active campaigns through reporting and analysis
- Analyze data from historical campaigns & measure the effectiveness of specific offer promotions.
- Create daily and weekly deployment schedules based on historical statistics of campaign performance.
- Optimize campaigns and report revenue with related statistics to management.
- Identify/solve problems in a fast-paced environment and communicate solutions to the rest of the team and management.
- Interpret, analyze and make recommendations against campaign and database metrics.
- Realize maximum revenue opportunities in accordance with goals and objectives of the company.
- Report statistics and recommendations for company growth to management on a monthly basis.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent required. (Make sure you mention your GPA and major.)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (well-spoken, professional, friendly and courteous).
- Strong analytical skills, including ability to identify and quantify financial impact of opportunities with limited data.
- Ability to learn new programs/software and skills quickly.
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to identify and solve problems quickly.
- Meticulous and task-oriented.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Google Docs/Sheets, and Python required.
- Knowledge of Tableau, Matlab, C,C++ or similar software/coding languages is a plus.
Benefits of working with us:
Untracked & Unlimited PTO: Many organizations try this, but we do it successfully.
Paid Health Insurance, Dental, and Vision for you & your family: your family is our family.
Fully remote-work: You don't have to come to an office! Our team works over Slack, Google Meet, and Zoom.
Company-provided hardware: We don’t want you to be held back by hardware - we provide the newest Apple hardware (MBP), extra monitors and peripherals.
Employee education programs: Do you want to continue to learn and grow? We will pay for your training, courses, materials, and certifications.