Rx Marketing Group (RxMG) is a California-based marketing technology company that manages data and delivers timely offers and products through multiple channels and proprietary websites. Our work is primarily in the consumer finance and home services vertical (credit cards, mortgages, alarm systems, etc.). We are growing and looking to add talented, passionate, visionary people to our team.
At RxMG, we are focused on building great relationships with our staff, customers, and partners. We offer excellent salaries, growth opportunities, a great culture, and generous benefits. Our benefits package includes paid health insurance, unlimited paid time off, and team events ranging from company retreats to hot sauce challenges, poker tournaments, and yoga classes. If you enjoy working with other professionals who believe in a fun, challenging, and creative work environment, we encourage you to apply.
We are looking for a full-time Senior Full Stack Developer to join our Tech team. This is a fully remote position. In this fast-paced environment, we are looking to hire one who is well versed in Frontend (VueJS) and Backend (Laravel) technologies to join our highly skilled and diverse team. We are looking to add a self-motivated individual who has the ability to manage and complete tasks on their own, (we hate to micromanage!).
- Design and implementation of critical systems, internal products, and database schema.
- Motivate team members, probes into technical details, and mentors others to do the same
- Extensive development, including but not limited to implementing requests from the business, writing tests, UX/UI implementation, writing custom SQL queries, creating models/controllers, etc.
- Communicate technical challenges and status with team leaders, project managers, and key stakeholders.
- Fix bugs and errors in the existing product;
- Optimize source code and performance of our internal systems and products.
- Expert working knowledge of PHP and MySQL
- Experience with Bootstrap, LESS, SASS, or other CSS frameworks.
- Strong working knowledge of Git
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Good understanding of advanced/complex Laravel topics like Queues, Caching, Events, Workers, etc.
- At least 5+ years of experience as a full-stack developer using VueJS+ Laravel
- Experience with AWS, Google Cloud, or other Cloud PaaS services.
- Experience with command-line tools and applications.
- Experience with ElasticSearch, InfluxDB (or other time-series databases), and Data warehouses like Snowflake, Redshift, Etc.
- Experience with Redis
- JIRA and Agile tools related experience preferred
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT RXMG
- RXMG offers a competitive salary and performance-based bonuses.
- We have fully paid family healthcare, dental, and vision.
- Unlimited PTO; we want you to take time off! Plus paid holidays.
- Fully remote position - live where you want and work from home.
- We provide employees company-paid educational opportunities and certification tracks.
- Participate in company retreats (as conditions permit) and weekly online events; poker games, yoga, meditation, etc. (edited)