RXMG is a California-based digital advertising company that helps consumers connect with offers that can improve their financial lives. We strive to be the best at digital performance marketing by taking a holistic approach. All of our actions are guided by a commitment to aligning interests and being direct, honest and creative.
As a Technical Project Manager III you will be a key facilitator of both short- and long-term internally facing projects across our unique software development lifecycle. This position will require a strong technical background consisting of proven experience in a combination of the following areas: PHP Laravel Framework 8; NodeJS 15/VueJS Framework; AWS; Google Cloud; GitHub and GitLab.
At a high-level, the Technical Project Manager III is responsible for ensuring timely delivery of internally developed software/tools while implementing and upholding the integrity of Agile project management methodologies. The ideal candidate will demonstrate ownership over their assigned projects, possess outstanding communication and leadership skills, and demonstrate a proven track record of producing consistent and reliable reports based on calculable metrics and providing mentorship to junior team members.
- Provide leadership to junior Technical Project Managers and coordinate with Director of Project Management to ensure consistent alignment of all concurrent project timelines, projections, and goals
- Interpret and translate high level user requirements into technically comprehensive tickets for development, testing, and utilization across live production environment
- Provide technical support and mentorship to junior developers and project managers
- Produce comprehensive, biweekly reports detailing project statuses at the end of each development cycle (Sprint)
- Coordinate with ScrumMaster and Engineering leadership team to determine optimal Sprint strategies; Provide ongoing insight for continuous improvement
- Ensure software projects are delivered on-time, within scope, and within budget
- Lead user requirement gathering meetings to define project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Produce detailed documentation throughout each of the five stages of Agile project management: Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitoring & Controlling, and Closing.
- Perform risk management assessments and techniques to mitigate changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs
- Track performances of multiple concurrent projects and execute improvement strategies where necessary
- Manage relationships with stakeholders and C-level executives
- Participate in, and lead, visual presentations to align Operations and Technology Department quarterly goals and projections
- 4+ years project management experience in an Agile environment
- 2+ years of experience as a software engineer.
- 3+ years of managing technical projects (Software, Operations, Applications)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification (or equivalent Agile certification) is required
- Proven experience utilizing SCRUM/Kanban principles and Agile methodologies
- Experience successfully managing multiple concurrent project teams
- Experience with continuous delivery development practices
- Excellent verbal communicator with experience leading presentations and producing reports for C-level executives and stakeholders
- Exceptional technical writing ability with an emphasis on organized documentation
- Ability to translate complex technical terminology and concepts into digestible, easy-to-understand language
- Proficiency in MS Office, Google Workspace, Jira, Monday, and Confluence
- Working knowledge of Affiliate Marketing industry preferred
RX Marketing's Tech Stack
- Code: PHP Laravel Framework 8 & NodeJS 15/VueJS Framework.
- Infrastructure and DevOps: Ubuntu Linux, Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform, AWS & Google Cloud, and Sentry.
- Databases: ElasticSearch, MongoDB, InfluxDB, Redis and MySQL.
- Version Control: Gitlab.
- Project Tracking and Roadmaps: JIRA, Monday, and smart sheets. AGILE Scrum.
Benefits of Joining Our Team
Culture: We are committed to a culture that is fun, encourages professional growth, and incentivizes creativity and excellence. The most powerful teams are built on a blend of two key qualities: a shared vision and a diversity of perspectives. We strive to bring these qualities together by hiring exceptional talent at all levels with the broadest range of cultural and subcultural backgrounds. We are deliberate in our efforts to increase diversity, challenge biases, and ensure inclusion.
Full-time employees currently enjoy these amazing benefits:
· Work remotely
· Competitive Salary
· Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
· Unlimited PTO
· International Company Retreats
· Technology tools to do your best work
· Company Surprises and Swag
· Amazing Co-workers located all over the country!
We are a welcoming and diverse team with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences. We were born and built remote and welcome others who believe remote companies are the way companies will be built into the future.
RXMG is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation