Rx Marketing Group (RxMG) is a California-based marketing technology company that manages data and delivers timely offers and products through multiple channels and proprietary websites. Our work is primarily in the consumer finance and home services vertical (credit cards, mortgages, alarm systems, etc.). We are growing and looking to add talented, passionate, visionary people to our team.
At RxMG, we are focused on building great relationships with our staff, customers, and partners. We offer excellent salaries, growth opportunities, a great culture, and generous benefits. Our benefits package includes paid health insurance, unlimited paid time off, and team events ranging from company retreats to hot sauce challenges, poker tournaments, and yoga classes. If you enjoy working with other professionals who believe in a fun, challenging, and creative work environment, we encourage you to apply.
This role is for a Full Stack Web Developer. This is a full-time, remote, salaried position. The individual will be a key contributor to the health, growth, and optimization of our owned-and-operated websites and assist with other business needs. The team handles web development, design, email creative templates, creative vision, and branding. Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated individual who can manage and complete tasks with minimal supervision and be a top performer in a fast-paced environment. This role will directly support our Consumer Products Department and work closely with the Product Marketing Manager on one of our Financial Products. This position also works closely with our Senior Web Developer / Designer and will report directly to them.
- Design and create digital content from concept to deployment, in various industry verticals, and specifically personal financial tools.
- Build, maintain and continually optimize new and existing websites with high conversions, including but not limited to lead generation funnels and direct-to-consumer (DTC) products.
- Improve and leverage website by continually and proactively designing, building, iterating, and optimizing content.
- Ensure web pages are functional across different browser types, conducting tests to verify functionality and assess user experience
- Be an integrated, flexible, and positive part of the team, offering and open to suggestions for improvement.
- Proficiency with PHP
- Proficiency with WordPress and other CMS systems
- Proficiency with APIs and 3rd party software integrations
- Proficiency with mobile design/optimization and coding for responsive layouts
- Experience with HTML Emails
- Experience with Git / Github
- Experience with SQL/MySQL
- Experience with basic server administration, Apache, Nginx, SSH
- Experience with Google Tag Manager, Analytics, reCaptcha
- Confidently and quickly able to navigate within a codebase
- Focused on optimizing code for maintainability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to identify and solve problems quickly
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects in various stages
Media Team Job Description
- Bonus Skills
- An eye for design and user experience
- Sketch, Photoshop, Video editing, InDesign experience
- Experience in affiliate and lead generation marketing funnels.
- Experience building Direct to Consumer (DTC) websites.