RXMG is a California-based digital advertising company that employs our own state-of-the-art analytical and consumer intelligence platform to match people with the products they need to enrich their financial well-being.
We are growing and looking to add talented, passionate, and visionary people to our team! At RxMG, we believe in rewarding our people and offer competitive salaries and generous benefits including a complete insurance package (medical, dental, and vision), flexible PTO, a casual work environment, lunches, and company retreats. If you enjoy working with other professionals who believe in a fun, challenging, and creative work environment, we encourage you to apply!!
The Email Deliverability Specialist (full-time) will provide important support, insights, and actions for our email marketing team by testing new ESPs, Platforms, and sending solutions. We are a multichannel digital marketer, primarily in the personal finance vertical. Our email marketing team handles all aspects of marketing campaigns ranging from copywriting and customer segmentation to deployment and analytics.We provide training and ongoing support, but also empower our staff to work creatively and independently. We have high standards and count on each other. This position reports to the Email Team’s leadership.
- Test and deployment of new ESPs/Platforms/Sending Environments
- Test functionality of platforms to see if they meet our needs
- Create daily newsletters & campaigns
- Create lists and segments
- Test delivery of platforms to ensure inboxing across major TLDs
- A/B testing of subject lines & content
- Monitor campaign performance to ensure the success of active campaigns through reporting and analysis
- Investigating and addressing email delivery problems
- Generating and reviewing reports related to deliverability-focused metrics such as bounce rates, open rates, complaints, etc.
- Participating in industry discussions and staying current on trends, policies, and regulatory issues in the email landscape.
- Analyze data from historical campaigns & measure the effectiveness of specific offer promotions.
- Create daily and weekly deployment schedules based on historical statistics of campaign performance.
- Optimize campaigns and report revenue with related statistics to management.
- Identify/solve problems in a fast-paced environment and communicate solutions to the rest of the team and management.
- Interpret, analyze and make recommendations against campaign and database metrics.
- Realize maximum revenue opportunities in accordance with the goals and objectives of the company.
- Report statistics and recommendations for company growth to management on a monthly basis.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent required. (Make sure you mention your GPA and major.)
- A basic understanding of email end-to-end delivery including IP addresses, DNS, SMTP, authentication, and email headers
- Understanding of best practices for sending bulk email experience with outbound or inbound email deliverabilityISP Relations, FBL signups, whitelisting, email block resolution
- Email filtering and blocklisting policies at ISPs, filtering companies and blocklists
- Data analysis and presentation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (well-spoken, professional, friendly and courteous).
- Strong analytical skills, including ability to identify and quantify financial impact of opportunities with limited data.
- Ability to learn new programs/software and skills quickly.Self-motivated and driven.Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to identify and solve problems quickly.
- Meticulous and task-oriented.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change.Proficiency in Excel, Word, Google Docs/Sheets are required.
- Knowledge of Tableau, Matlab, C,C++ or similar software/coding languages is a plus.
Benefits of working with us:
Untracked & Unlimited PTO: Many organizations try this, but we do it successfully.
Paid Health Insurance, Dental, and Vision for you & your family: your family is our family.
Fully remote-work: You don't have to come to an office! Our team works over Slack, Google Meet, and Zoom.
Company-provided hardware: We don’t want you to be held back by hardware - we provide the newest Apple hardware (MBP), extra monitors and peripherals.
Employee education programs: Do you want to continue to learn and grow? We will pay for your training, courses, materials, and certifications.