RXMG is a data-driven performance marketing company that delivers lifecycle campaign optimization and data monetization through email, social, search and display media channels. RXMG connects advertisers to consumer audiences across multiple product verticals allowing advertisers to expand their online presence, drive engagement with their target markets, and monetize their unique insights into their consumers. RXMG also provides high-yield monetization environments to publishers with quality, targeted traffic channels.
RXMG is expanding and we are looking to add talented, passionate, and visionary people to our team. We offer competitive compensation, unlimited PTO, a remote working environment, a full coverage insurance package (medical, dental, and vision), a 401(k) package, and company retreats. If you enjoy a fast-paced work environment and collaborating with other highly motivated professionals, we encourage you to apply.
We are looking for a full-time, in-house Copywriter to join our marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for developing and writing engaging content across a range of industries. Success requires testing and analysis of content performance as well as a detailed understanding of our consumers, our partners, our clients, and our digital strategy. This role will report to our Content Manager, and work alongside our email marketing team to identify consumer engagement trends to optimize content for digital marketing campaigns. We will provide training and ongoing support, and empower our staff to work creatively and independently.
- Be highly creative and curious about our clients products, services and industries
- Responsible for writing and developing high quality copy (clear, concise and grammatically correct) for digital marketing campaigns
- Monitor effectiveness of marketing campaigns and align content creation with audience engagement trends
- Understand the different language styles that appeal to various audiences/industries
- Engage and communicate daily with marketing team to ensure content needs are met
- Develop systems and processes for managing copy
- Edit copy for message clarity, flow, consistency, grammar, brand voice and tone
- Ability to work autonomously on content assignments, often with tight deadlines
- Clearly communicate ideas to leadership with a distinct point of view
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or equivalent experience.
- 2-4 years of experience writing and editing copy preferred.
- Proactive self-starter and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong writer with excellent written and verbal communication skills and very strong attention to detail.
- The ability to quickly research a topic and produce relevant content while maintaining the clients goals and guidelines.
- Invested in creating performance-driven messaging with a desire to understand data behind that performance and iterate on copy based on its performance.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work on multiple projects concurrently.
- A conceptual thinker who loves to be a part of a team and collaborate, as well as a positive personality that works well with others.
- Passion for writing, storytelling and influencing the customer experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Google Docs
- Track record in email, digital marketing, and/or sales is a plus
- Experience with Tableau is a plus