RXMG is a California-based digital advertising company that employs our own state-of-the-art analytical and consumer intelligence platform to match people with the products they need to enrich their financial well-being.
- Review data sources and aid in onboarding new partners and sources, support RxMG’s effort to develop new business.
- Work closely with strategic partners regarding performance and present forecasted and actual results.
- Monitor data feed performance through reporting and analysis, provide support to generate and communicate weekly insights and analysis.
- Analyze data from historical performance & work to find characteristics of top performing feeds as well as low performing feeds.
- Manage intake of ad hoc reporting and analysis requests.
- Data wrangling in Python (familiarity with Panda/Numpas).
- Develop strong working knowledge of RxMG to be able to identify and help capitalize on growth opportunities.
- Create new audiences within and across channels using our current performance metrics.
- Collaborate with internal teams to support their data needs, onsite and other channels (Email, SMS etc).
- Identify/solve problems in a fast-paced environment and communicate solutions.
- Interpret, analyze and make recommendations against campaign and database metrics.
- Report statistics and recommendations for company growth to management monthly.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, Economics, Finance, Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent required. (Make sure you mention your GPA and major.)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (well-spoken, professional, friendly and courteous).
- Strong analytical skills, including ability to identify and quantify financial impact of opportunities with limited data.
- Ability to learn new programs/software and skills quickly.
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to identify and solve problems quickly.
- Meticulous and task oriented.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Google Docs/Sheets, and Python required.
- Knowledge of Tableau, Matlab, C, C++ or similar software/coding languages is a plus.